I have been slacking so much on my blog — way to go Blogmas! It’s really just because I finally have holidays from work, so my boyfriend was visiting, and now I’m in London visiting him (which I’m totally grateful for — no complaints here!) Anyway, I hope to be able to catch up somehow, but no promises!
On that note…I thought it’d be nice to write about things I’m grateful for (like holidays from work, having a wonderful boyfriend, and being able to go to London!)
We tend to take a lot of things in life for granted. But there are a ton of things to be grateful for. To appreciate. To enjoy.
Being grateful for situations, things, and people in your life is one fantastic way to invite more great things into your life (shout out to the Law of Attraction!) So I decided to make…
A list of the things I’m grateful for this year…
- Living in Barcelona and being able to extend my student visa to stay even longer than planned
- Having enough stamps on my passport that I had to renew it (even though it was a pain and I was scared it’d get lost in the Spanish post)
- Being able to eat a ton of sushi, pastries, burgers, pastas, tapas, FOOD.
- Being able to Facetime with my family back home when I’m feeling homesick
- Having the ability and funds to travel around (and to get a ticket to go back home!)
- Building relationships with people from all around the world
- Being able to learn bits and pieces of different languages
- Having the experience of working in a 5-star hotel
- Getting work experience in a different country
- Being able to celebrate the holidays differently this year
- Having wonderful people in my life who make me feel special and wanted
- Being warm over the holidays
- Learning to cook various types of dishes
- Finally starting my blog!
- Having a wonderful blogging community (that I hope to contribute to more in 2018)
- Learning more about myself and where my family comes from
- Helping people at work, helping guests, and those looking to study in Spain
- Having a stress-free holiday season
- Being able to stress about things (believe it or not, that’s a good thing!)
- Having various homes around the world (knowing I can go anywhere and have somewhere to stay)
- Being able to reflect and learn to constantly improve
- Having a good amount of education under my belt (without loans)
- Having a beautiful puppy back home that my mom is taking care of even though I’m far away
And of course the very basics…
- Being able to breathe
- Being healthy mentally and physically
- Having a roof over my head
- Not having to worry about basic needs
- Having the comfort of knowing I’m okay no matter what
There are many things to be grateful for, but this is a quick list of things specific to this year that I am especially grateful for. I know 2018 will only bring more!