As another Blogmas post idea, and since it is getting close to Christmas, I thought it’d be nice to do a short post on my favorite holiday songs! There are some traditional songs as well as some that are a little remixed /more modernized — please let me know which one is your favorite!
The affiliate links in this post help me continue to do what I love.
Read my disclaimer to learn more.
Featured Photo by Aaron Burden on Unsplash
Here are 25 of my favorite holiday songs for any year really:
- Feliz Navidad – Jose Feliciano (my absolute favorite)
- All I Want for Christmas is You – Mariah Carey
- Last Christmas – Wham! (or maybe this one’s my favorite)
- Baby It’s Cold Outside – Idina Menzel & Michael Bublé
- Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow – Kurt Nilsen
- Jingle Bell Rock – The Vamps
- Cold December Night – Michael Bublé
- Winter Wonderland – Tony Bennett
- Holly Jolly Christmas – Michael Bublé
- Rockin’ Around the Christmas Tree – Brenda Lee
- Blue Christmas – Elvis Presley
- Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays – *NSYNC (taking it back a bit)
- Hallelujah – Jeff Buckley (one of my favorite songs in the whole wide world)
- Twelve Days of Christmas – John Denver
- Frosty the Snowman – Fiona Apple
- Silent Night -Michael Bublé
- El Burrito Sabanero – La Rondallita (something a little different)
- Sleigh Ride – Johnny Mathis
- Rudolf the Red Nosed Reindeer – John Denver
- Here Comes Santa Clause – Elvis Presley
- Santa Baby – Eartha Kitt
- My Favorite Things – Kelly Clarkson
- Deck the Halls – Nat King Cole
- Winter Wonderland / Don’t Worry, be Happy – Pentatonix & Tori Kelly
- Christmas is Here – Kaskade & Late Night Alumni
Here’s a Spotify playlist if you want to listen along!
NOTE: If you’re interested in a different twist to holiday songs, check out Kaskade’s or Pentatonix’s Christmas albums!
What are your favorite holiday songs?
Did I miss any that should be added to the playlist? Let me know in the comments below.
Hahaha I love how you just couldn’t decide! I am the same way, but if I reallllly think about it, All I Want For Christmas Is You is probably my #1!
Haha I love too many songs! Yes — All I Want for Christmas is You is a classic!